Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hello

Ok, first off - hi Buni, I did miss you and was worried about you, I am glad that you are doing better. It would be nice if you did a blog.

Now - back to my thrilling life. lets see - started using myspace - wheee I have friends. or something. ok, that's it for that. But I guess if you are reading this, and have a myspace - invite me as a friend, or tell me and I'll invite you. or don't, that's all fine too.

Went to work today, and almost didn't need cough medicine. I think I pushed too hard when I went to the other building and carried back a box, so then I took some, but otherwise a good cough free day. which is always nice.
However, my job was boring today, was working on my Dec report - so its the big year end one. I do the metrics for my department, track how quickly we do our job, its not bad, but setting up the stupid report is mind numbing. and its not done yet either. LOL. its about 3/4 done though, so tomorrow I should be able to finish it.

I think I need another lamp in my living room, it seems dark, and everytime I try to take a pic with my new crap camera of my cats it doesn't have enough light to take the pic. Which is a bit annoying. So I guess I'll look for a new lamp at some point.

Auf Wiedersehen!

No comments: