Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And now for something different

Since I'm finally starting to feel betterish, I figured I'd write something different other then complaints.
of course I have no plan for what to write, so don't expect real exciting stuff here.

LOL - ok so Dave got me that muppets game for christmas, andrew and I have been playing it and unlocking the mini games. But the point here is Pepe ROCKS!!!! Pepe is that shrimp thing - I think that's what he is anyway, and he says the funniest things. My favorite, is when he gets money - We are wealthy rich peoples! We are wealthy rich peoples!

ok, so you don't care, but it cracks me up every time. LOL

Next week I get to go to the Big Apple Con, I'm excited about that, it will be nice to go out to NYC and check out the con. Then the next week is the gaming con, which will also be cool.
yeah, I'm a dork.

lets see. what else can I babble about? hmmmmmmmmm.

not really sure, guess I should stop writing now. LOL. later.

No comments: