Saturday, January 13, 2007

Today

Well, I actually did stuff today. We went out to a gaming store to run a tournament for Legend of the Five Rings CCG Unfortunately no one showed up for it - its been slowing down in our area for awhile now. But we did pick up some new cards, which is cool. I also discovered that Prof is doing L5R art again, and most importantly he's doing ratlings again. I don't really care much about playing the game anymore, but I love the art work, and the ratlings are the best. :)
Then we went home for a bit, and went back out to get kitty litter. Then we went to a Korean Barbeque place, its one of the places where you have a grill in the middle of your table (not where the guy comes and throws things around), and they put flaming charcol in it and then cook it for you at the table. They also serve lots of weird veggies - like bean sprouts and sea weed, and some spicy cabbage stuff. Its alot of fun, and Andrew and I had a cool time. So it may not sound like much, but it was out of my house, and stuff to do with Andrew.
He's gone off now to play Ebberon with the group, I'm not playing in it, so I'm just gonna sit at home and watch tv. I should have a new episode of Law and Order to watch, and maybe I'll play some muppets. Or I'll just sit on the computer playing pogo games for awhile.
later all

1 comment:

Anna said...

Lets see what did I do today...Went to a birthday party, came home, roller bladed, sat on the computer.

I did not get to go out and buy kitty litter, although I do need some!