Monday, January 22, 2007

LOL my life part whatever - I don't remember how many posts I've done so far.

So Dave actually came over yesterday. We went to the mall cause he wanted to use his gift card for some legos, and I wanted to walk. When we got there his phone rang, he had to go into work that night for overtime IN CASE it snowed. It hadn't started snowing yet. and it really didn't snow, but on the off chance it might snow he got to get overtime. Which is good, I'm glad he got overtime, but it sucked that he didn't get to hang out. we kept saying, uh huh, you are going to PA, aren't you. LOL.
So, Anyway. tomorrow I do a go red presentation, and I'm SOOO Nervous. and I'll have to survive until 2:00 pm to do it, which is scary. But I have everything set up at work, so I'm ready. Just need to get through it.
hmmm, what else is going on. Not much. I went shopping today for a red dress - for the go red event in Feb. Its kinda depressing, there really weren't red dresses for sale. The few I saw were either ugly, or didn't have my size. Ok one was just WAAAAY too expensive for me.
oh, my phone is ringing. its a bit far for me to go get it. so I won't. LOL.
back to the dress. so I mean, are red dresses that unpopular? I thought it wouldn't be that hard to find one, but all the winter stuff was black and brown, and the spring stuff was pastel. I guess I'm just weird.
Ok, I'm done for now, new 24 tonight, so I'll probably post my thoughts on it tomorrow.
Later

2 comments:

Anna said...

I would think some red dresses would be around since it is almost Valentines day. (the worst holiday ever)

ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL yeah. I know. but noooo.