Thursday, January 25, 2007

YAY I have a red dress!

ok, so I found a red dress last night in Woodbridge mall. Chris and I walked through the whole thing, and discovered slightly more red dresses, but not really that many. At least I have a witness that they really are hard to find. But I got one at Torrid, and its really nice. I also got a red headband with white hearts and a pair of white shoes.

Yesterday was the award/thanks ceremony for the Heart walk I did in October. I got an award for being the "heart" of my companies campaign, as in did lots of work so that we were successful. I guess we were, my company raised over $30,000 for the walk. And there was a free lunch, which is always nice. Unfortunately, I picked up shirts for my team, and they gave me stupid sizes, which is annoying. eh, everyone will live.

Ok, so I will be at Dreamation this weekend, every day but Sunday. If you go, say hi - I'm at reg, you won't miss me.

On that note I'm going to change and run some errands, and head out.

Later all.

No comments: