Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Today in the life of jellacle

So 24 was pretty cool. I really wasn't expecting that guy to be Jack's brother. Andrew thought it was a little forced, but I said, we've only seen like 6 or 7 days in Jack's entire life, it kinda isn't that big of a deal if we don't know his family.
So that was fun, and I hope Assad isn't gone, I love his eyes. Ok, so maybe that isn't the most important reason to have someone on a tv show, but it rates up there with they show their breasts.
In other news my presentation went well. So I will have worker bees for my go red event in Feb. And I didn't die doing the presentation.
I'm also going to be walking on April 22nd in a heart walk - yeah, this is kinda an important organization for me. Heart disease kills. So we should get rid of it.
hmm, not sure what else to say.
Happy Birthday Shawn!

2 comments:

Anna said...

yssa will be doing Jump rope for heart...arn't you proud of her?lol

Anna said...

Thats Alyssa not yssa