Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stuff and Thingy - And now my husband blames Chuck

First off, I have done my part to make sure the greatest video of all time doesn't call me in 7 or 10 days and then come out of the computer monitor to kill me, by showing it to my husband. I'm pretty sure he will show it to Dave later, and then it will be Dave's problem.
In other news I'm doing a trial of World of Warcraft. Its not bad, and I'll be able to play with my husband and Big Chris later, so I'll take it and be happy I guess. I still have 8 days to decide its the stupidest game in the world and stop playing though.
Not really sure I have much more to say. I went to work today, but it was a slow day.
So I guess I'll go now.
Later all

2 comments:

Anna said...

What video?

Anonymous said...

Awww, come on Jellacle. I just wanna love you tender.