Thursday, January 18, 2007

so andrew will be happy

my husband actually complained that he came here, and I didn't have a new post, I can't imagine WHY, I do talk to him, but it was funny.
So, 24 was pretty cool. I can't believe Jack shot Curtis. oh, and the nuke going off, but the Curtis thing was much more shocking. And that poor guy, doing everything he was told by the terrorist, and never even knowing his kid was ok before he blew up.
So I went to the book club - it was pretty nice. I liked being able to discuss a book with people who have read it. I was the youngest person there, and they all seemed to be current or ex teachers, but still, it was nice. So I'm going to try it again next month.
Spoke with my mom some, my grandmother, the one who is a new widow is thinking of moving to NJ. It would be the first time that I actually lived near a grandparent, so I'd like that alot. I hope she does move here, though its a bit confusing that she'd want to. We thought she had lots of friends where she is.
hmm, planning for the Go Red event is going pretty good. So that's nice.
Oh I have tomorrow off from work so I can go to the Big Apple Con. Not alot of cool guests, but it will be nice to check out the vendors and stuff. And our Car insurance stuff came, still hideous, but less then last year which is good. Ok later all.

No comments: