Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cat Love and other important jellacle thoughts





Or what I did with my day, along with a big dose of why having a cat love you is bad.
LOL, Andrew found that this morning, the poor thing. It didn't look like that last night. And it still has a face which is kinda sad. But it was loved by Kitty.
So today I went and looked at assisted living centers for my grandmother. They are really expensive here, I don't think she'll move here. But I really, really, really pray she does. Anywhooo. I went to 2 today, I wanted to go to 3 but I had to wait for a long time at one for a tour. My goal when I retire is to live in one of these places, they are amazing, all your meals cooked, laundry done, housekeeping assistance, friends in the building, well if you like the people living there anyway. They always seem really nice. One is right across from a stripmall, which could be nice for errands and such.
Otherwise I pretty much didn't do much. played some computer games, read some of a book, watched a little tv. Andrew worked today, so I didn't really spend time with him, the game was tonight, I could have gone with him, but really don't want to be up that late.
I did get to talk to my old pal Mike. I found him on myspace, which rocks totally. Though he still hasn't explained how he turned into a lizard, but I'm sure he'll explain that eventually.
LOL.
I also just read a wonderful piece in Time magazine, which has really changed my life. ok, actually it hasn't. It says that it is good to be messy. YAY!
ok, that's it I guess for now. no new law and order, but new Psych! Wheee.

1 comment:

Anna said...

good to be messy??

I KNEW IT!!