Friday, January 12, 2007

I feel better

Still not perfect, but much much better finally. YAY!
Was hoping to go to the mall tonight, but now Andrew is telling me there might be really bad traffic, so he may end up being to late. maybe we can still go to bridgewater, I am sick and tired of being in this house, I really want to go somewhere. And I just realized I need a new pair of shoes, and I need a new bra.
It seem Marilyn Manson is getting a divorce, I can't imagine why anyone would marry him in the first place, but I guess people are weird.
24 Starts again next week, which is good, and there should be a new Law & Order tonight which will make me very happy. Also next week I think Psych starts again, I can't wait. yay new tv shows to watch.
Work wasn't bad, finished my year end report, so that is off my plate. hmm, hit my boring place again, so I guess I'm done.
Later

2 comments:

Anna said...

Finally, woman around the world have a chance with Maralyn Manson again.

Tell Bridgewater mall I said hello!

ExerciserTODAY said...

We went to Woodbridge, but next time I'm at Bridgewater I will. LOL