Saturday, December 16, 2006

8:30 am. SIGH I WANT TO SLEEP

LOL, so its 8:30 am and I've been up already for awhile reading. I am so sick of this, I can't sleep in, and I'm sooooo tired. I should just run to best buy and see about a ps3, but I'm sick of being there. the employees all seem to have different stories, and can't tell if they are lying or telling the truth.

So Dave was over again yesterday, so actually all three of us went for a walk. Then they played Marvel Alliance on PS3 - since at least Dave has one. They seemed to enjoy the game. I played for about 30 seconds. Which isn't long enough to decide if its good or not. But there is no Wonder Woman, so how good could it be?

Today we are going to see A Christmas Carol - Community Theater. http://www.circleplayers.com/page18.html
Our friend Chris is in it, and a few other people we know from Faire, so we'll go and be out and I'll feel like I have a life for a bit. LOL

Was just reading my friends blog, I'm worried about her, but don't know what to do. She's so far away, and has so much trouble right now. But even though I can't really help I'm sending her a GIANT HUG. Covered in cat hair, because everything in my house seems to be.

Hopefully I'll have a nice day. And all of you will as well!
Keri

3 comments:

Anna said...

Blllahhh, you got cat hair in my mouth.

But thanks for the hug anyway!!;)

I feel alittle better today.

Anna said...

How's your mom by the way?

ExerciserTODAY said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, and my mom is doing well, considering everything. She seems to have more energy now then she did when the chemo started, which is good.
And sorry, cat hair gets everywhere