Friday, December 15, 2006

Still no PS3

Still no PS3, and I really don't want to go back again tomorrow. so I probably won't. It isn't even like there are any games I'll want to play really yet, so meh. But at least we've tried. On the bright side I think all of the Christmas shopping is done now, which is good. Got the last items at Best Buy today. Its so warm out now, its pretty funny, like the winter just won't come. I'll probably go for a walk later, hopefully with Andrew.
Had a weird dream last night, Booker(my cat in case you don't know) got shot in the face with BB's. so I came down and checked on him at 2:00 am to make sure he was ok. Yeah, I didn't really think anything happened, but sometimes its just nice to look and make sure.
ok, later all.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I thought I would send you some warm weather for christmas...