Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hi From Keri

Hello! I've decided to try to keep a blog. I'm not going to promise to post every day, but hopefully a few times a week, and to let people know about major events in my life.

I'm not the best at keeping in touch with people online, I'm hoping this will help me do that.
So check back periodically, and please post comments to let me know how you are as well. I'll probably link things I find interesting in the news and stuff as well.

Ok, have a good day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay a new blog for me to read. I think I will start one up too. I do blog on Myspace, but I know you guys are anti myspace!!

ExerciserTODAY said...

I'm not anti-myspace, I just don't ever go there, which is different LOL

Anna said...

It's not like you are traveling to another country, all you have to do is click on a link.
;)
LOL