Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Con's coming up where I will - probably - be

http://www.bigapplecon.com/ Big Apple Con - This is going to be cool, because it will be free admission. Andrew, Dave & I went to their last one in November and it was great, alot of fun. This will hopefully be fun, and cheaper. LOL

http://www.dexposure.com/d2007.html Dreamation. This will be in New Brunswick NJ, so probably I'll work at it. This is a gaming convention, and the past 2 for them I've worked their reg desk, which for me is really quite nice. They are a great bunch of people, and alot of fun, a real party atmosphere. Unfortunatly I still have to give my official yes, but I should be able to do that Thursday.

Basically, Andrew and I have been going to alot of conventions lately, they are alot of fun, and at least something "different" to do. Plus in the NJ area you could practically go to a con or vendor show every weekend, there are so many. So its something he and I do together.
We've met alot of "stars" too, though I use that term a bit loosely. The biggest star we've met is Val Kilmer, he wasn't really a nice guy though. But I have a book now of autographed art and photos from people I've met, its pretty cool.
Ok, I guess that's it for now - later!!

No comments: