Sunday, December 17, 2006

Comic Con

http://www.nycomiccon.com
Feb 23 - 25 is NY Comic Con. Andrew and I are planning on going, I'm figuring after Christmas we'll pre-order the tickets with money that we've gotten for Christmas. We'll be going on the 24th I think, which is the Saturday. At least most likely we will.
After all, lots of things can happen between now and then, but we went last year and loved it, and I can wear my wonderwoman costume again. Which would be nice.

Last year we went with Dave, got alot of nice autographs and had a good time. Unfortunately, my mom was supposed to go as well, and wasn't able to last minute, and it looks like she won't be able to this year either. Which is too bad.
ok, later all.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Take a picture this time huh? I am dying to see you in it!!

ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL yeah, well, I don't really think to take pictures. Neither does Andrew, we are kinda silly that way.

Anna said...

You are silly in lots of ways.