Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Odd thoughts

so its hard picking a bible verse for a card. LOL. I chose Lamentations 3:22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases, his mercies never come to an end.
I hope that makes sense to her, that she can still turn to God for comfort.

Also, I've added a chat box and a guest book, so please sign in, or say hi to someone you don't know LOL.
oh, and if you have a blog you'd like me to link to, send me an email, I'll be happy to. Also, feel free if you think you know some people I know, who I may not have sent an email to about this blog, to send them a link. Its probably just I don't have their email, and I'd love to hear from them, and to let them know how I am!
Thanks

Got a new wallet today. I recently got my 5 year anniversary present from work - a coach bag, so I got today an "almost" matching wallet to use with it.
Yeah, not that exciting, I know

No comments: