Monday, December 18, 2006

Grandpop

So my grandfather, my Dad's father just passed away today. I just found out a few minutes ago. Evidently he died during the day, my parents were out for my mom's Chemo and just found out a little bit ago. Unfortunately I can't go down now, but he didn't want a funeral, or a fuss, so its not too big of a deal.
I've always felt a little bad, because I'm not good at staying in touch with people, so I didn't write or call alot. I went down with Andrew like 2 years ago, but we can't afford to go every year, so I haven't seen my grandparents alot in recent years, on either side. They are in TX and I'm in NJ, so its a little rough.
I do have good memories though. And I am praying for my grandmother. They were together most of their lives, I don't remember how long, but very long. He was 93.
I guess that's it right now.
Later all.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Sorry to hear about the news.