Saturday, December 23, 2006

Hello again

Well, I've not been on the computer the past few days, nothing wrong, just blah.
Lets see, my boss gave me a gift card to Chilli's and that was it at work, no presents, 3 cards. Its kinda depressing. In my last position I had piles of stuff. Of course in my last position I helped alot more people. So its more stress and presents, or less stress and no presents.

My dad seems to be doing well with his Father's passing away, which is good.

My sister is down now from Massachusettes - yeah, no idea how to spell that. She and her husband. Which is nice, and has made my parents happy. Today we'll all exchange presents with them, though we won't do presents with my parents until Christmas, but Kris and Greg need to go home tomorrow. Since Sundays are normally involved for my parents - because they are pastors - and then you add that its Christmas eve, its a bad day for presents.

Tonight we'll see the gaming group and exchange gifts, which will be nice too. I'm excited about giving some of the gifts - we got a nice one for Gene, and for my sister. I like getting gifts too, but trust me, I don't expect much these days. my parents will give me some nice stuff I'm sure, so will Andrew.

Oh, Dave gave me a great present. I felt bad that we just got him a gift card, but I did explain that we wanted him to get something for his ps3 with it, we were just worried that other people would give him stuff for the ps3 and this way he could get something he didn't get otherwise. But anyway, Dave gave me this Muppet video game, where they go on a cruise and you do mini-games. we were playing it Thursday, cause its 4 player. Its fun.

Ok, that's pretty much it for now. Have fun all.

Oops, I meant to say they have to go home sunday. sorry. my stupidity

1 comment:

Anna said...

I spell it Mass.

Have a merry christmas!!I should be making cookies right now....I am slacking.