Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lonely

Sigh, this is why I don't do much with Blogs usually - and yes Anna, why I never got involved with myspace. Makes me feel friendless. Because even if people are checking it out, they don't comment or anything - LOL.

ok quick note, I know Buni, Anna and Rain have posted some sort of hello, and Buni and Anna have posted many comments - this isn't really about you guys. And I know some others have been reading the blog, because they'll mention it in convo with me, so its not that, just Bleah...

Basically, I don't really know what to write about. I try to at least cover whats going on in my day. And, no I don't really think anyone DEEPLY cares about my day to day life, its pretty stupid and boring - because I am pretty stupid and boring LOL. But I guess I was just hoping that some of my friends would at least say "hi" here from time to time, so I wouldn't feel so, lonely.

But, I guess, when it comes down to it, that's really my own fault. I've become very bad at meeting people, and I'm also bad at the effort involved in keeping up relationships. Andrew is much better at it. Which is why he has friends to hang out with LOL.

So basically, while I'm thrilled beyond belief that Buni and Anna are communicating with me through my blog, its also kinda driving home my overall problem, which is that I really need to find more friends.

Very important note - if you don't feel like commenting or anything please don't feel like you HAVE to now since I've whined, I'm really just venting a bit. :) I'll be better tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Yeah, I know how you feel. I ditched my other blogger blog I had a while ago cause nobody commented.

Myspace seems easier to meet people and get some interaction, which is why I like it. Adult interaction!!!Well....I don't act like an adult....LOL.

As for not knowning what to blog, I always have some insane to say... I think people that know me in person are surprised I blog so much...LOL. I'm still pretty queit in person!

Anyway, I am glad you are blogging, cause I feel like we are reconnecting!!

ExerciserTODAY said...

yes, I've been very happy about that. and to be honest, that alone is reason enough for me to blog.

Anna said...

:)

Anna said...

Ya know another thing about this. I HATE when I know people are reading my blog and nobody comments. I had 81 people read one of my myspace blogs and only like 2 people commented...

ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL yeah I hate that too. actually I am one of those non commenting people though. LOL.