Saturday, December 23, 2006

my day so far

I forgot to mention, my dad and I went today to get Christmas Dinner from Stop and Shop - which is a supermarket, and a pretty big one, near our house. I ordered the Turkey dinner from them a few days ago, and we went today to get it and pay for it. It went very well, and if the food is good, then we may start doing this every year. Just shopping for everything would normally have take 3 times as long as picking it up did.
The Turkey will take 2 hours to heat up, but everything else is microwavable, and there were 2 pies. Its supposed to feed 8-10 people, its a 10 lb turkey, with mash potatoes, squash, broccoli, and lots of other stuff. I'll let you all know if its good or not.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cool! How much did that cost?

I wonder if any of the lamo markets by me do that.

ExerciserTODAY said...

it was $60 which to get a turkey and everything is very good. The only way it would be cheaper is to get it all raw and prepare everything yourself.
which is alot of work LOL.