Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More about Grandpop

I gather they were married for over 70 years, which is an amazingly long time to live with another person. He was a minister, presbyterian (no I don't think I spelled that right). And he used to live in Maine before Texas. I almost remember the house too, it was really nice, I stayed there a few times when I was little.
My father seems to be doing ok right now, which is good. I'm a bit worried about him, but Mom said he wasn't bad.

Work wasn't bad today, but we had this party, that was funnish, but kinda a waste of time. We made gingerbread houses. As a team building exercise. They are on display in the office now. My team made a snow man with Marshmallows out front. Which I loved.

hrrrm. what else to write... not much I guess. Like I said, I have a boring life.

No comments: