Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More about Christmas

I forgot my clock from my parents as well.

So what other people got from me and Andrew - and what Andrew got.
My mom got a book of trains and a snow globe train - each car had a different winter snow globe.
My dad got driving gloves, and a Inu Yasha calendar.
My mother-in-law got a Stamp Santa, for display.
Andrew's brother got a gaming book, another one is coming, his Aunt got a cross with a chain, his uncle a best buy gift card, and his mother's cousin a table runner.

Andrew got from me a stained glass Dragon - named Kemosabi(all white with a black face, in other words, the lone ranger), some video games, a starwars calendar, a photograph of a wolf by a professional photographer, and a really cool little statue - its a bear ghost rider. I also got myself a bear wonder woman a while ago, if I can get the camera hooked up to the computer, I will try to post a picutre of them. They were made by this woman Deana, who we first learned of at a convention Chiller Theater which we went to at halloween. These figures she makes are awsome, and each is one of a kind. Really awsome.

Oh, Andrew got some nice stuff from my parents, he got a portable pool table, some gaming books, and some novels he wanted. All in all, it was a nice christmas, and I hope everyone elses was just as nice.

Feel free to comment and let me know how yours went - I'd love to hear about it.
Later!

No comments: