Monday, December 18, 2006

Blah

First day back to work after 5 days off, its SOOOOOOOO hard to go back. And today sucked I spent like 2 hours photocopying, and the copier just insisted on messing up the order of all the originals (and I mean, if I put in 2 pages it messed it up). And it sat there "adjusting" for 15 minutes at one point, what the heck does that mean?
Evil machine.
But I gave out all the reindeer candy canes I made to use for presents, which is nice. People seemed to like them. And there wasn't a huge pile of work like I thought there would be, which is also nice.
Though now people send me emails with work, yucky. At least there were no Voice mails.
So in other news... actually I don't have much. My sister will be here Thursday for Christmas, which will be good for my mom. Still have to figure out what to do for Christmas dinner with my parents though.
We have gotten all the presents. Two still haven't shown up yet for Andrew, and his one friends, and one of his brother's isn't here yet.
Oh, Andrew wrapped all my presents, so I got to see what the shapes and sizes are. But... and Andrew don't read this sentence... I know what one is, and have a guess what another is already. Though there are quite a few, so I may still have some surprises, which will make me happy LOL.
ok, have fun guys, I'm off to play games.

6 comments:

Anna said...

What are you doing these days anyway? Are you like the guy on Sat. Night Live.
"Anna, the Annameister, time to make the copies" (Do you even know what i am talking about??!

Lucky you, getting presents, I will be lucky if I get a piece of coal this year.

And christmas dinner suggestion...food. There, glad I could help!!

ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL, I am a coordinator for International Regulatory Affairs, which means I make sure that the foreign countries have the documentation needed to get products registered for sale in their country.
Which means I process paperwork, and copy reports to mail out. Basically same work I did as an administrative assistant, but I don't support a person, so I'm a coordinator.

Anna said...

Wow, I still don't really know what you do.

I sell lobsters.

I'm dumb...

LOL

buni said...

Hm i think i have an idea now what you are doing but not sure :)

Do you now what the paperless office means? Thats what I m doing.

And now i know what a lobster is :D

ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL I just started going through the comments trying to figure out when Anna mentioned a lobster. Hehe.
yeah, my job is a little hard to explain, but its a good job, and I enjoy it.
I wish it was paperless though, then no more photocopying.

ExerciserTODAY said...

LOL that's even sadder, since lobster was mentioned right in this post. you are not dumb anna, stop it :p