Sunday, December 24, 2006

Last night

So presents last night. Not all, just from my sister and her husband, and the gaming group.

Lets see, I got Lottery Tickets, a really cool of throwing bladed playing cards - just the aces, its a great set, and a cool book on how to live with a neurotic cat, which was really funny.

I got from my sister 2 handpainted nutcrackers, as in painted by her. If you don't know, I collect nutcrackers. They are beautiful, the ones from my sister, and so unique looking, color wise, not the typical color scheme for nutcrackers. Which is good. my requirements for nutcrackers are that they have to have the teeth, they have to have a working handle/mouth, and they have to be different, not just a red uniformed soldier. I also got from them a book on the wisdom of Kermit, which looks wonderful.

I hope everyone liked their gifts, Andrew picked out Joeys - it was a source book for a game he runs. Sam we got a gift card to Best Buy for, we weren't exactly sure what he wanted, so it seemed a good solution.

Gene we got a history of the Marine Corp. He seemed to like it, and its a beautiful book.

For my sister we gave her some Alpaca wool yarn, she is very into and extremely good at knitting, so I thought she'd be able to make something nice with it. For Greg we got him a 2 month prepaid World of Warcraft payment card, this way he can play on us for 2 months.

All in all, it was pretty nice. I hope everyone had a good time.
now I'm tired though. LOL. wow its christmas eve, santa should be running through soon.
later.

No comments: