Sunday, December 31, 2006

New Years and other stuff

Ok, I guess I'm making two New Year's Resolutions:

1 - which I've already started, to lose weight. Actually my real goal is to be healthy, I'd like to lose weight, but my goal is to by the end of the year to walk 3 miles a day, 3 days a week, and to be eating 5 servings of veggies 4 days a week. I think I can accomplish that, and if so, its probably a good start.


2 - to make/restart more friendships. Either online or face to face. I'd like to meet people, and have more people to interact with. I'm going to look around and maybe find a book club to join, or a local exercise group by the end of January. I'm also going to try to meet people online, join some message boards maybe - I just went and checked out IVillage, I'll see how that works.


Back to my life. LOL. In November Andrew Dave and I went to the Big Apple Con in NYC - across from Madison Square Garden. It was really cool, actually Law & Order Criminal Intent was filming right outside the hotel, which was neat to see, since I love Law & Order. Anyway, Andrew and I went on Friday, and Dave went with us on Saturday. One of the people we met, Scott Schwartz, was pretty awsome. I have a pic with him, which is also posted below in my photo album (bottom of the page, where it says VIEW MY PHOTO GALLERY.) He is a nice guy, and according to his bio on his site is 6'10" - pretty tall. And for those of you who don't realize this, he's also 2 feet taller then I am - pretty scary, huh?

and yes, I have on cat ears in that pic. And a batman shirt, since later that day I met Adam West and Val Kilmer

3 comments:

buni said...

Hi

Hm how do i say "Guten Rutsch" in english? What do you wish other people to go good into the new year? Hm i don't know so i say wish you a "guten Rutsch" :)

I hope you have much more fun than i have... It's 13 minutes before new year and I'm all alone and writing a comment to your blog. Today is a bad day and will become one of the most bad days of my life...

I can go on whining now but i'll stop here or i start the new year crying.

Thanks for your ears ( eyes) this helps a little bit. I wish you all the best for 2007.

Greetz buni

ExerciserTODAY said...

oh, Buni its Happy New Year!
And hopefully yours will get better! Sorry its not the best honey.
Hugs and Kisses
Jellacle

Anna said...

Happy stupid new year!

(I hate new years LOL) I'll write a blog later....