Thursday, December 28, 2006

PS3 and other stuff

Yay Andrew finally has a PS3. Evidently his brother was in Best Buy today, and heard a guy say that he thought they had them in the mall at EBX(no I don't know which mall). So he (Matt) ran over to the mall and got the last PS3 for Andrew. YAY!
So in other exciting news...
I walked to the mechanic today to get my mom's truck. I figured it was a good distance for walking. Turns out it's .98 miles, which is good, and I used my new weights.
Last night I got some new books, I've been reading tons of romance novels before I go to bed, so I went and got 5, Borders had a buy 4 get one free, and I had 10% off AND like a $2 and change credit, so it was really like getting 2 books free. Plus I had the gift card to use.
Now I'm waiting for the Aquarium people to call me back. I wanted to find out some more details about my special "meet your adopted penguin" visit which will be February 3rd. I'm not sure if we still have to pay admission to the Aquarium and stuff. Andrew and I are going to go down the night before, stay in a hotel in that area, and be there for our 10 am parent time LOL. No idea what will happen, but its a nice aquarium, and its supposed to be a behind the scenes visit, what ever that means. By the way, down in the bottom right of my blog should be a penguin painting - as in painted by a penguin. its so cute. LOL.
Not alot of news about Gene - he won't be out until tomorrow the earliest is what I understand. I'm still praying for him and his wife Marie.
So I guess that's all for now - later all.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Which aquiruim?

Anna said...

oh and take some pictures!!

ExerciserTODAY said...

the one in Camden, and hopefully I'll take video. did you see my world map?

Anna said...

Am I blind? I don't see your map....

ExerciserTODAY said...

its bottom right, you click on it and it opens up.